1. How many securities does a mutual fund invest in?
2. How do you derive the value of a fund's NAV?
3. How often is a mutual fund's value determined?
4. Which is riskier - buying shares in a mutual fund or buying shares in GOOGLE? Why?
5. Describe an equity mutual fund.
6. Why is Heavy Cash Supply a disadvantage?
7. What is DIWORSIFICATION?
8. What is dollar cost averaging?
9. When you are doing dollar cost averaging you remove the emotional part of investing. Therefore how do you view a market downturn (how do you view the price of your stock going down)?
10. Why is the fact that the market generally goes up a disadvantage for dollar cost averaging?
11. What is an expert capable of doing in market investing so they have better returns than dollar cost averaging?
THANK YOU 2018 Pirate Challenge SPONSORS!!!
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.