Sub today. Go to the WEBSITE and click on Life Green, eAccess, Simple, and Student. Answer the following questions...
1. What is the only difference between Life Green and Student?
2. Why do you think Regions makes the Student checking account an option - they are giving away something so what is the benefit to them?
3. When paper statements is an option, how much more wil it cost you per year to have paper?
4. What is the drawback to an eAccess account (see footnote #14).
5. How many footnotes are there? Why so many?
6. How much is it to activate OVERDRAFT PROTECTION (you'll have to click a link to get to that information).
Define all of the tems from the on-line book 2-3.
Do example 4.
THANK YOU 2018 Pirate Challenge SPONSORS!!!
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.