5th period --> JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT Lesson 3
2nd & 3rd periods --> Watched ON THE JOB video 505 from 17:45 - 22:45. These are students getting hands-on culinary practice by preparing an actual lunch for actual customers. Watched ON THE JOB video 412 from 0:45 - 5:45 about how a Mobilian started a successful adventure business with no money. Also worked on our news story skills as well as interpersonal skills by interviewing a classmate and reporting the results.
2. Which grade was best from K - 4th?
3. How did that teacher make that grade best?
4. Relate one experience from that grade that made it the best.
Here is a listing for an evening hotel desk clerk job. How may of these skills are taught in high school?
- Greet and interact with guests in a warm, friendly and professional manner
- Provide highest level of service by anticipating, listening attentively, and responding promptly to guests' needs
- Promptly handle guest service requests and guest complaints to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Work in cooperation with other departments to ensure a positive guest experience
- Use computer system to make reservations, check-in and check-out hotel guests, process payments
- Perform tasks such as answering phones, maintain a cash drawer, operate office equipment
- Ensure guest and hotel safety by knowing all safety, security and emergency procedures
What are we looking for?
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced setting
- Reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and cooperation
Absent? Write 2 sentences of what you learned from video 505. Write 2 sentences of what you learned from video 412. Interview 4 people asking them the questions above and writing down their responses (the answers to questions 3 & 4 should be a sentence or two). Complete the inventory above.
Badcock Home Furniture
Chris Myers AutoMall
E.S. Cosmetic Surgery
Emerald Coast Growers
Old Battles Place
TUE OCT 15 --->
CERT testing 9th & 11th
PRE ACT testing 10th
Start of 2nd Quarter
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.