Looked at the 7 step decision process as it related to road safety. If absent see Mr. Yahr for scenario.
Please use the LINK to take a very short survey to help some other math students..
1. LINK to hardware vs. software
2. LINK to CPU
3. LINK to RAM
4. LINK to hard drive
5. LINK to blue tooth
6. LINK to operating system's job
7. LINK to LINUX
LINK to trouble shooting for 8 to 23
8. Common input/output -> Monitor
9. Common input/output -> Mice
10. Common input/output -> Keyboard
11. Common input/output -> Speaker
12. Printers and Scanners -> Inkjet
13. Printers and Scanners -> Network Printer
14. Printers and Scanners -> Laser
15. Printers and Scanners -> Scanner
16. Networking -> Network connections
17. Networking -> Internet browsers
18. Smartboard and projector -> Interactive Whiteboard
19. Smartboard and projector -> Smart notebook
20. Smartboard and projector -> Projector
21. Microsoft Office -> Word
22. Microsoft Office -> Outlook
23. Microsoft Office -> Powerpoint
24. LINK to Chrome OS
25. LINK to computer OS vs. phone OS
26. LINK to ROM
Badcock Home Furniture
Chris Myers AutoMall
E.S. Cosmetic Surgery
Emerald Coast Growers
Old Battles Place
MIDTERM EXAMS --->
December 16th and 17th electives will test.
December 18th core classes will test in periods 1, 3, 5, and 7
December 19th core classes will test in periods 2, 4, 6
December 20th Make-up Exams: Students who do not have a make-up exam will be excused if they bring in a parent note requesting they be excused for that Friday.
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.