1. Perimeter and area of rectangle, triangle, circle.
2. Graph lines in y=mx+b format as well as x= (vertical) & y= (horizontal).
3. Solving equations showing work on both sides. Rounding answers to integer, tenth, or hundredth.
4. Name a ray 2 ways.
5. Name the relationship (words) and solve equations with linear pair, vertical angles, complementary.
6. Write the equation of a line given 2 points.
7. State angle relationship (words) and solve for x with parallel lines and a transversal.
8. Construct a perpendicular bisector.
9. Construct angle bisetor.
10. Link letter statements (A -> ~B) using and explaining with inverse, contrapositive, and converse.
11. Write equations of lines parallel and perpendicular (including x= and y=) given the y-intercept.
12. Triangle sum with numbers and/or variables finding x and/or angles.
13. Filling in the last congruency mark and writing a congruency statement (or not congruent).
14. Construct a triangle by ASA (protractor and ruler).
15. Determine whether or not 3 line segments can form a triangle.
16. Draw a centroid using a ruler.
17. Multiple angle problems with parallel lines, isosceles triangles, etc.
18. Reflect points across vertical (x=) and horizontal (y=) lines.
19. Use protractor and straight edge to rotate a point.
20. Given a rule, translate a triangle.
21. Solving proportions requiring distribution.
22. Using SSS to determine if a triangle is similar.
23. Multi-level similar triangle problems.
THANK YOU 2018 Pirate Challenge SPONSORS!!!
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.