1. Perimeter and area of rectangle, triangle, circle.
2. Graph lines in y=mx+b format as well as x= (vertical) & y= (horizontal).
3. Solving equations showing work on both sides. Rounding answers to integer, tenth, or hundredth.
4. Name a ray 2 ways.
5. Name the relationship (words) and solve equations with linear pair, vertical angles, complementary.
6. Write the equation of a line given 2 points.
7. State angle relationship (words) and solve for x with parallel lines and a transversal.
8. Construct a perpendicular bisector.
9. Construct angle bisetor.
10. Link letter statements (A -> ~B) using and explaining with inverse, contrapositive, and converse.
11. Write equations of lines parallel and perpendicular (including x= and y=) given the y-intercept.
12. Triangle sum with numbers and/or variables finding x and/or angles.
13. Filling in the last congruency mark and writing a congruency statement (or not congruent).
14. Construct a triangle by ASA (protractor and ruler).
15. Determine whether or not 3 line segments can form a triangle.
16. Draw a centroid using a ruler.
17. Multiple angle problems with parallel lines, isosceles triangles, etc.
18. Reflect points across vertical (x=) and horizontal (y=) lines.
19. Use protractor and straight edge to rotate a point.
20. Given a rule, translate a triangle.
21. Solving proportions requiring distribution.
22. Using SSS to determine if a triangle is similar.
23. Multi-level similar triangle problems.
24. Given a right triangle find area and perimeter - Pythagorean theorem will be required.
25. Find ratios using SOHCAHTOA.
26. Determine side length using SOHCAHTOA.
THANK YOU 2018 Pirate Challenge SPONSORS!!!
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.