Entries so far...
ALL JV and Zack
Leave FHS after school (3:00pm) and back about 8:00pm.
Ribbons for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place will be awarded.
Field Event Notes
• Athletes in long jump, discus, and shot put will receive 3 attempts (no finals).
o All throws will be taken two and then one.
• We will compete standard rules for high jump, three attempts per bar.
o High jump bar will increase by 3” each successive height.
Girl’s Starting Height: 3’ 8”
Boy’s Starting Height: 4’ 6”
• We will compete standard rules for pole vault, three attempts per bar.
All families should park in the upper school parking lot found on the north side of campus (Belrose Road). All school transportation can park in gravel parking, the south side of campus, or use May Day Park (Captain O’Neil Road) for parking. Please do not arrive until 3:30PM at the earliest!
There will be concessions available.
Each school will be required to have an official or two volunteers to be assigned to a field event.
Schedule of Events
JV/Middle School athletes will compete together
4:30 PM Field Events #1 (Warm-up begins at 4:15PM)
• Shot Put (Both Boys/Girls)
• Long Jump (Both Boys/Girls)
• Pole Vault (Both Boys/Girls)
TBA Field Events #2
• Discus (Both Boys/Girls) – warm-ups being 5 – 10 minutes after shot is completed
• High Jump (Both Boys/Girls) – warm-ups begin 5 – 10 minutes after long jump is completed
JV/Middle School athletes will be separate when possible
• 300m Hurdles
• 4x100m Relay
• 60m Hurdles
• 4x400m Relay
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.