FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW AND WRITE DOWN THE REQUESTED INFORMATION FOR WHAT IS WRITTEN IN BOLD.
Your answers need to be full & complete displaying knowledge from 7 lessons taught by a professional in the field. Many times one sentence won't be sufficient.
1. Define entrepreneur. Give 3 attributes one should have to be a successful entrepreneur and why the attribute is helpful.
Go to this LINK and write down 5 attributes of a successful entrepreneur and use at least one sentence from the article to explain the attribute.
2. Explain the difference between product and service. Give 2 examples of a product and 2 examples of a service.
3. Fully describe the customer for a YETI cooler.
Go to this LINK and write down 8 of the questions in the article that help define a customer.
4. Define "competitive advantage". List 3 competitive advantages for Chik-Fil-A and why they are competitive advantages.
Go to this LINK and write down the 12 bullets listed as comptetitive advantages.
5. Why was it a good thing for Tylenol to give away 31 million of its product?
6. What types of ownership are possible in a new buisness? Give 1 reason why a partnership could be helpful and 1 reason why it might not be useful.
Go to this LINK and write down 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of a partnership and include 1 sentence of explanation for each.
#7 example problem:
Cost of item you sell -> $0.40
Selling price of your item -> $2.00
You have 3 employees each earning $1,500 per month
You have rent costing $2,500 per month
You want to earn $60,000 per year
How many items must you sell to achieve all of the above?
ANSWER -> 7,500 items must be sold per month
1. Write 1 to 29 and match the answers on the FIRST IN THE FAMILY Fill in the Blank.
2. Do the BOLD work above by visiting each of the 4 websites and writing the answers.
3. Do the "#7" problem above showing your work.
4. Be ready for your midterm tomorrow TUE 12/17.
Badcock Home Furniture
Chris Myers AutoMall
E.S. Cosmetic Surgery
Emerald Coast Growers
Old Battles Place
MIDTERM EXAMS --->
December 16th and 17th electives will test.
December 18th core classes will test in periods 1, 3, 5, and 7
December 19th core classes will test in periods 2, 4, 6
December 20th Make-up Exams: Students who do not have a make-up exam will be excused if they bring in a parent note requesting they be excused for that Friday.
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.