Practiced with quotes #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 for the midterm. Midterm will be TUE 12/17.
Did a 10min 911 dispatch simulation to prepare for 911 test on THU 12/12.
Worked on Architect project last time in class. Schedule a time with Mr. Yahr before or after school if not finished.
See below for classwork on Park Rangers.
1. Schedule a time with Mr. Yahr to finish your architect blueprints.
2. Write down quotes #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 from the 12/2/19 tab.
3. Do the Park Ranger assignment below.
Go to this link about the PARK SERVICE.
1. Read "Steps to Becoming a Park Ranger." Write 4 things a park ranger does.
2. There are 3 main types of rangers - law enforcement, cultural, and manager. Click on PARK RANGER CAREERS and describe each of these 3 with at least 2 full sentences. Which would you rather be and why?
3. Now move on to the PARK RANGER REQUIREMENTS page.
a. Name 3 degrees that could help you become a park ranger.
b. What does Wisconsin allow for Experience Requirements?
4. Now let's move to the PARK RANGER SALARIES tab.
a. What does "GS" stand for?
b. What do the GS steps do?
c. What is required to be a GS-7?
d. What would a GS-7 expect to be paid?
e. Which type of park ranger job in Texas would expect to be paid the most? How much per year could this type of job earn?
5. Now go to the PARK RANGER TRAINING tab. What training must all Alabama park rangers complete? Click on this LINK and describe this training. Also, what are the 3 things listed directly under "Meeting the Requirments" on this Alabama website?
Badcock Home Furniture
Chris Myers AutoMall
E.S. Cosmetic Surgery
Emerald Coast Growers
Old Battles Place
MIDTERM EXAMS --->
December 16th and 17th electives will test.
December 18th core classes will test in periods 1, 3, 5, and 7
December 19th core classes will test in periods 2, 4, 6
December 20th Make-up Exams: Students who do not have a make-up exam will be excused if they bring in a parent note requesting they be excused for that Friday.
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.