LINK to rule of thirds website.
Took the test on air brakes.
Worked on questions about a histogram. Here are those questions if you need to finish it. These are due tomorrow (WED 9/11).
1. What does the height of each bar represent?
2. How many viewers are represented in this graph?
3. What is the width of each bar?
4. Which age group watches Space Voyage a lot?
5. How many 7 year olds watch Space Voyage?
6. What percent of those aged 5 – 8 watch Space Voyage?
7. What types of products should purchase advertising on this program? (name 3)
8. Why should these products not be advertised on this program?
a. T-Mobile / Verizon / AT&T cell phone plans
b. COPD breathing pills
c. My Pillow
Also due WED 9/11 is a "poster" marketing your product "IT". No, you don't know what "IT" is, but that does not matter. You are just trying to make a "poster" that makes people want "IT".
1. Start with the white 81/2" X 11" poster from yesterday with the lines creating the 9 equal spaces.
2. Your poster must have the name of our product "IT" on it somewhere.
3. Your poster must have your 2-word catch phrase you came up with (no one-syllable words).
4. Your placement must take into account and positive utilize the 4 intersection focal points.
You can add art or color or other things, but these 4 things are what I am grading.
1. Get the histogram worksheet from Mr. Yahr
2. Do your "IT" project
3. Go to the LINK and write the 3 paragraphs and 1 sketch underneath the title "Finding the Ideal Focal Point"
4. Schedule when and where to take your test.
Badcock Home Furniture
Chris Myers AutoMall
E.S. Cosmetic Surgery
Emerald Coast Growers
Old Battles Place
MIDTERM EXAMS --->
December 16th and 17th electives will test.
December 18th core classes will test in periods 1, 3, 5, and 7
December 19th core classes will test in periods 2, 4, 6
December 20th Make-up Exams: Students who do not have a make-up exam will be excused if they bring in a parent note requesting they be excused for that Friday.
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.