Reviewed for measuring to 1/8" test on FRI 12/13.
Reviewed for quote part of midterm on TUE 12/17. Watched videos #6, #7, #8, #9, #10.
Reviewed for entrepreneur part of midterm on TUE 12/17. You will have access to a JA Be Entrepreneurial book. Sample questions below. Your answers need to be full & complete displaying knowledge from 7 lessons taught by a professional in the field. Many times one sentence won't be sufficient.
1. Define entrepreneur. GIve 3 attributes one should have to be a successful entrepreneur and why the attribute is helpful.
2. Explain the difference between product and service. Give 2 examples of a product and 2 examples of a service.
3. Fully describe the customer for a YETI cooler.
4. Define "competitive advantage". List 3 competitive advantages for Chik-Fil-A and why they are competitive advantages.
5. Why was it a good thing for Tylenol to give away 31 million of its product?
6. What types of ownership are possible in a new buisness? Give 1 reason why a partnership could be helpful and 1 reason why it might not be useful.
7. Cost to produce an item -> $0.50
Selling price of item -> $1.25
4 employees each making $2,000/month
rent is $3,000/month
you want to make $50,000/year.
How many items must you sell per month for all of this to happen?
MONTHLY FEES / ITEM PROFIT
(4X2000 + 3000 + 50000/12) / (1.25-0.50) = 20,222 items sold per month.
GRADES IN CAREER PREP
Badcock Home Furniture
Chris Myers AutoMall
E.S. Cosmetic Surgery
Emerald Coast Growers
Old Battles Place
MIDTERM EXAMS --->
December 16th and 17th electives will test.
December 18th core classes will test in periods 1, 3, 5, and 7
December 19th core classes will test in periods 2, 4, 6
December 20th Make-up Exams: Students who do not have a make-up exam will be excused if they bring in a parent note requesting they be excused for that Friday.
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.