Watched a video on Compliance Officers. Sorry, but BORING (in my opinion). Not all government jobs (or jobs created by government) are boring and realize there is a lot to be said for a job that is similar each day and isn't adventurous. You have to decide what you want.
1. Go to this LINK to get started. We will simulate you applying for a passport for the first time.
2. Download form DS-11 - USE THE PDF VERSION.
3. How old are you? Therefore how long will your passport be valid?
4. On your paper write the number and the information needed for DS-11. You don't have to write the questions. DO NOT fill out your social security number - just write 111 - 11 - 1111. ALSO - make up names and DOB for your parents - DO NOT use their actual names and numbers.
5. Write down the document you choose to use to prove US Citizenship.
6. Write down the document you choose to use for your ID.
7. Passport photo requirements
a. Get a ruler and make a box the size of your passport photo.
b. Name 4 items you can't wear in the photo.
8. Name the fees and their amount.
9. Where is the closest facility to get a passport? (Check the 1st FAQ).
10. How long will it take to get your passport?
Required notes concerning running for city council.
1. You must be a resident of Fairhope for 90 days prior to the election.
2. You must pay a $50 filing fee.
3. You would be paid $9,600 per year.
4. You must be 18 or older.
Watched a video on Transportation Inspectors. Again, pretty boring. Can be helpful to society, though. Government workers inspect lots of things so many occupatoins can involve being an inspector.
Badcock Home Furniture
Chris Myers AutoMall
E.S. Cosmetic Surgery
Emerald Coast Growers
Old Battles Place
MIDTERM EXAMS --->
December 16th and 17th electives will test.
December 18th core classes will test in periods 1, 3, 5, and 7
December 19th core classes will test in periods 2, 4, 6
December 20th Make-up Exams: Students who do not have a make-up exam will be excused if they bring in a parent note requesting they be excused for that Friday.
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.