1. Draw a map of Alabama including major waterways and their names.
2. Which states are connected directly or indirectly to the waterway (4 states)?
3. Give 3 specific reasons why you should use the TTW (should be sentences of 8 words or more).
4. How many more tons can a barge carry than a large semi truck?
5. How many tons does a 100-car train transport?
6. Which method of transportation gets best fuel efficiency?
7. Does a large semi truck get 59 miles per gallon? Why is it 59?
8. Which method is safest?
9. Which method is most environmentally friendly?
10. Which railroads are in Mobile? Use full names, not abbreviations, where possible.
11. What commodities are transported by rail?
Badcock Home Furniture
Chris Myers AutoMall
E.S. Cosmetic Surgery
Emerald Coast Growers
Old Battles Place
MIDTERM EXAMS --->
December 16th and 17th electives will test.
December 18th core classes will test in periods 1, 3, 5, and 7
December 19th core classes will test in periods 2, 4, 6
December 20th Make-up Exams: Students who do not have a make-up exam will be excused if they bring in a parent note requesting they be excused for that Friday.
Click here to follow the directions to access student grades and other information.
Note: You must log in twice each time you access information.
1st log in -- username homeuser
2nd log in --
username and password that is provided on your student's INow Home Portal Login Slip - contact the school office in person for your username and password.